Monday, June 05, 2017

Spring Break projects and the month of March

 We have traveled every spring break for 5 or 6 years!  This year we decided to take our big trip over the summer break so we stayed home for spring break.  Bryan had the week off so this gave us lots of time to do some much needed projects around the house.  The boys all pained chalk walls in their bedrooms.  We also did some serious cleaning out - thank you DeeDee for all your help!


 Silas and Merritt with Luke.  And here is Henry when you tell him there is work to be done!

 Luke found a video of Bryan's ex-girlfriend and I think he and Bryan made a good decision about what to do with it.  I'm still a little jealous I guess.
 Just had to throw these in.

 Luke put this cross in our yard all by himself.  Oh my heart....
 Luke's room after some major renovations.  And after Bryan scrubbed the kitty diarrhea off the orange rug.



 Band fun... here is Nate at Concert Performance Assessment.  Of course they scored superior.

 I got to see my sweet friend Shannon when her mom passed away.  She lives in Colorado and although we don't talk much, we always seem to fall right back into our lovely friendship when I see her. Emmie, Alicia and I took her family dinner.
 Nate's infamous Box Car!  this is something he constructed out of trash from the big trash cans up where they are building our new club house.  he got the tires off some old bikes we had.  I'll post the video of him driving it for the first (and last) time with a terrible wreck at the end.  No more box cars.





 Henry's Beta Club induction.


 Luke dying Easter eggs and Henry and Stryder before their school dance.

No comments: