Friday, June 02, 2017

Great Wolf Lodge

 The Sunday of Memorial Day weekend, we took the boys and Silas to Great Wolf Lodge.  This might be my very favorite picture of us.  My big boys are dying!  They hated wearing these ears and I was determined, and I think they realize in times like that it is easier to just give in and do what I'm asking.  Nate had helped bail hay the day before.  He used his tractor (with no cab or sunshield) he had on no sunscreen and shorts and got the worst sunburn of his life on his legs.  He didn't even get in the water at great wolf.  He never complained, but he was in pain.  But we had a super time anyway.  I was so glad Silas got to go.  He and Luke had fun together.


 Getting their wands for MagiQuest.



 Cute engraved leather bracelets that were part of the package we had for Luke and Silas.


No comments: