Thursday, May 19, 2016

DC day 4

We returned to our hotel at midnight!😱I didn't even get off the bus at our last stop at Washington Monument. Asleep by 12:30 and up at 5:30. Some may be able to go on 5 hours of sleep but I prefer 7 or 8. First we went to a cemetery.
Then we went to the Museum of Marine Corps.
Then we had lunch at the old country buffet. This was Henry's lunch. It included Chinese food Brockley chocolate chip pancakes cinnamon rolls and a slushy 
While we were eating the bus had to go get gas. Of course I didn't come after us for another hour
And now we are on the crazy train bus headed home. I cannot believe these children are asleep!

1 comment:

Denise Powell said...

This trip exhausted me from afar! Bless you- hope you get in lots of makeup zzzz's this weekend!! Thanks for sharing xoxo