Monday, December 31, 2007

Goodbye 2007!

Well, it's another exciting New Year's Eve. The boys are watching a little Tom & Jerry in the bed & we just returned from dinner at our neighbor's Eric & Elizabeth. I am hanging out with some popcorn & the Clemson game about ready to hit the sack.
As I recollect New Year's Eve's of the past I recall spending some on an airplane, some on layovers alone, some at exciting parties, but this kind of New Year's Eve suits me fine.
I have been very sick today, thus leading me to believe that it's a girl.
New Year's Resolution #1: I will not stop my running. I ran 5 miles on Saturday and 3 today. I am a little slower than before, but I'm going to try to keep on until I can't anymore. I had worked up to 10 miles before pregnancy and although I won't go that far, I hope to keep up some endurance.
New Year's Resolution #2: I will dig in deeper to bible studies & try to keep learning & growing. I will also try to get up at least 30 minutes before my children to have devotions/prayer in the am.
Hope you are all having a nice evening bidding 2007 goodbye. Can't wait to see what 2008 has in store....

No comments: