Sunday, December 16, 2007

Bragging Parents






Nate & Henry had their first real speaking parts in a Christmas program at church tonight. Nate was a sheep with curly horns. Nate's line was: I gave him my wool for his blanket warm and He wore my coat on Christmas morn.



Henry was a camel and his line was: Over the desert upon my back, I brought Him a gift in the Wise Man's pack. They had their lines memorized and of course, Bryan and I thought they were perfect!!



Here they are singing a song about bells and enjoying every minute of it.







Here is a blurry picture of them just getting on stage.


And, finally the proud parents standing in front of the most beautiful stage I've seen in a long time. It was a bunch of Christmas trees, almost like being in a Christmas forest.

Good night!









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pics. Wish we could have been there to see them!!!!!!!!!