Thursday, December 27, 2007

I am the type of pregnant person that seems to be hit by all the symptoms immediately. In the past 2 weeks I have already gained 2-3 pounds, I am tired and feeling a bit queasy. For all of you who just love being pregnant, I am envious, because I don't enjoy it one bit.
But I am looking forward to blogging all about this pregnancy. This week's craving has been soup. Soup of all kinds! Salmon stew on Christmas, chicken noodle yesterday and today I made a huge pot of vegetable soup.

Hope you all had a great Christmas. Ours was wonderful. Today the tree came down and the floor was mopped. Almost all the toys have found a place to go and the boys are ready to play.

They are both excited about a new baby. Henry wants a brother and Nate wants a sister.

2 comments:

christieconnatser said...

Don't feel bad, Joy, I did not enjoy being pregnant either time, but I was very excited about the coming baby! I wish I had craved soup....when I was pregnant with Zach it was onions....go figure!

Anonymous said...

Reading your blog makes me hungry!