Tuesday, April 12, 2011

After 8 years it finally happened!!!

After 8 years and 3 months, and I am not exaggerating, all 3 of my boys slept all night in their own beds! Luke has been in bootcamp for a week...He has never learned to sleep through the night and has always woke around 11 to come to our bed then frequently after that for some milk. After being so sick his chocolate milk consumption after hours skyrocketed. Last Sunday night he woke every 1 1/2 hours for a cup of milk. I decided it was time and I was gonna do it! So, we made it a point to run out of milk every night at bedtime and maybe, it's finally worked!! So did I sleep all night? Of course not! Bathroom break at 3am then Henry was up at 5am, but I'm not complaining. There is a light at the end of the tunnel and it's not the refrigerator light!

1 comment:

Hannah Wilson said...

So happy for you!!! I'm hoping this is the new "normal" at your house! :)