Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Crazy Mondays

Monday's have gotten a little crazy around here. I have to be in the front of the pickup line so I can get Henry to Gap Hill Church of God in Six Mile for his 3:00 piano lesson. Then, Nate has piano at 3:30. From 5-6 we have martial arts class in Clemson. Then, if it's like it was this week, we will have a 6:30 baseball game in Walhalla. Luke and I are shuttling Nate & Henry from 2:15 (when we leave for school) until possibly 8pm.



Our only break is hanging out at MeMaw's & Papas during piano lessons and while we change into our karate outfits.



This Monday, the boys loved helping Papa spread Potash (did I spell that right?) on his potato gardens. They just love helping work outside and Papa loves having help. "Papa! I need more potash!"

1 comment:

christieconnatser said...

I'm going to tell Joseph to start his piano lessons again :o) I doubt he will but I am telling him he would be a good influence for Nate and Henry..LOL! I know what you mean about the craziness.....our schedule is quite hectic too but I keep reminding myself that in a few years I will wish that I was running around all over the place wit the boys in tow again!