Sunday, April 17, 2011

Spring Break 2011



Spring break is here! The boys are ready to have lots of fun! Only one little problem, Bryan is on night shift for the next 5 days. He goes in around 4:30 pm and gets home just before 6am. My goal is to get these guys up and out of the house as early as possible so I don't have to try to keep them quiet. So, I am gonna pack some fun in! Saturday was the Mayberry Days Festival in Westminster. The absolute highlight of the event was seeing Cliff drive Dad's Rambler in the parade riding Aunt Bea, little Opey and the mayor of Westminster. It was even better than when Cliff dressed up like the Subway man for the West Union Christmas parade. I am sorry to say that my camera battery went dead just when Cliff passed by. But I know there are many pictures of him out there, considering the size of the crowd.

Tonight we have 2 friends spending the night. Nate has Colin over and Henry has Stryder. Tomorrow morning I will take all 5 boys to the Greenville Children's Museum. We may not be at the beach, but it will be a great spring break!

No comments: