Friday, August 13, 2010

Salmon Patties

Well since my last blog post I have completely OD'ed on salmon. I have made the boys salmon patties twice. I told them they were homemade fish sticks and they loved them. If you want to make them they are so easy:
1 can wild salmon (take big bones out if you want to) and drain.
Put in bowl and mix with 1 egg and a little flour (either plain or self rising). Press into a patty then coat on each side with crushed up saltine crackers (or anything else crunchy). Fry until golden brown & serve with mashed potatoes! Yum!
I have also had grilled salmon and I made some chowder last night (just for me) and poured a can of salmon in it. I do seem to go overboard sometimes.

Last nights Back to School night went great. Nate & Henry can't wait to start on Monday. Henry's teacher better look out, Henry thinks he is hot stuff just because he knows his way around the school and has a brother in second grade.

Tomorrow morning we are taking the Cub Scout pack roller skating, then Sunday is Luke's 2nd birthday party. I'm also getting the boys on a schedule of bed around 7:30 or 8 and waking up around 7 or so. Hope to have a camera soon! Too much going on to miss out on pictures.

No comments: