Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Yesterday was another good report from the baby doctor. I had another ultrasound which showed the baby about a week ahead of schedule, he is 4 1/2 pounds now & has lots of fuzzy hair! The ultrasound tech said it looked like an afro, maybe we'll name him Denzel! So far so good with the umbilical cord problem. I have to stay very aware of his movements, calling the doctor if he slows down significantly (which you should do anyway). This could be an indication that the blood flow has slowed through the cord & catching it early could prevent stillbirth.
I'm so happy that June is over. Now, I must survive July. I hate to wish my summer away, but have I mentioned that I hate being pregnant!

1 comment:

christieconnatser said...

Joy, I know that I have told you that I hated being pregnant, too, but I am SO glad that I am not the only one who did not like it! But, the babies are worth it :o)