Wednesday, July 30, 2008

You know the old saying...

If you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all. I think that's me until August 16. I am huge and hot. I can't walk to the mail box without catching my breath. I am grumpy and tired because I can't sleep at night. So, I will try not to complain for the next 2 weeks. Which means you will probably hear very little out of me.
Oh, the name, lately we're thinking Jack Nolan. We also like Beau or Bo but we can't think of a middle name that sounds good. Thanks for all the suggestions.

2 comments:

RhoDunk said...

Joy, hang in there girl. It'll be all over soon and we'll have a beautiful new baby in our family. :-) I like the name Jack Nolan, but I love the name Beau or Bo. Why not Bo Nolan Duncan? You could use the middle name you have picked out right now with almost anything. We love you!!!

christieconnatser said...

Hey, Joy! The beauty of friendship is that you can be grumpy and complain and your friends love you anyway! You're in the home stretch now.....Love, Christie