Thursday, June 26, 2008

Name this baby already!

Well, August is fast approaching and I would love to name this baby before I go to the hospital. Nate & Henry were both 3 days old before we named them and I would love to spend my little "vacation" in the hospital doing something besides thinking of names.
Here's where we are so far,
Nathaniel (Nate) Bryan Duncan
Henry Bryson Duncan
If you were going to classify Nathaniel and Henry, they are both considered Timeless meaning when you hear the name you have no idea whether the person is age 1, twenty, or 100. They aren't really creative, but they are obviously boys when you hear the name. So, I am desperate for suggestions. I like John something, and call him by both names, (like John David). I also like Miles, and Luke, and I love Jasper (taken from General Hospital). So, what do you love? Help.

2 comments:

christieconnatser said...

Hey, Joy! Just off top of my head, Joshua Luke, John Lucas (and call him Luke), I also like the name Cameron....keep us updated on your name search! if I think of anything else I will let you know :o) Christie

Christie said...

I like John David and this is actually the name I was going to use if I had a third child.