Wednesday, September 05, 2007

1st day of preschool!


The first day of preschool has arrived, and it was great! The boys go to an excellent preschool at Golden Corner Church and had a blast the first day. What a change from last year. Some of my first posts on this blog tell of how both the boys cried quite a bit getting used to school last year. But today went great. They both have fantastic teachers (of course all the teachers at GCC Preschool are fantastic) and they seem excited about the coming year. I know I am!


2 comments:

christieconnatser said...

Hey, Joy! Did you get a new camera?? I think that Zach may be ready to go to school. Everytime we drop Joseph off he says, "I go school, Mommy". He calls his little backpack his "school bag".

shawn said...

hey girl don't faint its me the boys have gotten so big wow and happy birthday bryan i sure miss you all write me sometime.