Sunday, September 30, 2007

Guys love chainsaws! Bryan is actually behind me with his chainsaw, gloves & safety glasses getting ready to cut down a tree. They love to be just like dad!
What a beautiful day it's been here. We have had so much fun hanging out today. I love this time of year when you can't decide if you need long sleeves or if you'll be okay in shorts.
Big plans for the weekend! Bryan and I are headed to Punta Gorda Florida where we'll visit our friends Robin & JD and their kids and then on to Orlando (without kids) to run in a 10K with Robin that goes through Epcot! I can't wait. I haven't flown in over a year. To think that I would fly 20-30 flights a week just five years ago! Of course we will be on Delta!!!

1 comment:

Dustin Wilson said...

I may need Nate and Henry to cut down a stump and a few bushes for them if you are hiring them out.

I like the pictures. Your blog is becoming a picture blog.

Oh yeah. Delta. Boo! I have had bad experiences with them. Na I am sure they are good now though. Now that you aren't working for them anymore. Just kidding.