Monday, September 10, 2007

One of those days...


Today was one of those days where I feel like I've been scolding or screaming at one of my children most of the evening.

They must be tired. Right. Maybe they're hungry. Probably. Maybe they're just trying to aggravate me and they're doing a fine job of it.

They are asleep now. Precious and innocent(looking).

As I laid there trying to get them to sleep I prayed and asked God to give me more patience and maybe a few more ideas on promoting good behavior.

I will go to bed having faith that my prayer will be answered. In the meantime, I will thank God for the 3 quiet hours preschool gives me.

1 comment:

christieconnatser said...

Joy, don't feel bad....we all have those days. I usually hear how goods the boys have been all day and then it's like they have held it in as long as they can and there is no peace until bedtime (which keeps getting earlier and earlier!!)..I know that the Lord hears your prayer...:o)