Saturday, August 25, 2007

Bald Heads


My children are bald. Bryan asked me late Thursday (while I was half asleep) if they could all 3 buzz their hair. Well, they did. There is nothing left except a little stubble. I almost cried when I saw them and had to remind myself that it is only hair and it will grow back.

So, if you see 3 bald heads running around in our yard don't be surprised.

On another note, we had our first backyard bible club this morning at an apartment complex in town. It was so great. The children were precious and I know we got just as much out of it as they did. Jesus was undeniably there. Can't wait to go back!
Check out this cute picture of Henry when he had lots and lots of hair!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Joy- It is just hair & they must feel much cooler since it's been so hot! We got A's done the same way, only with enough left on top to spike up! :) Heather