Sunday, August 05, 2007

Happy Birthday Bryan!


My dear husband turns 40 this week! Trust me he still acts & thinks he's 20. I had him and his mom (who also turns 60 this week) a joint surprise birthday party Friday night. I totally pulled it off. They didn't have a clue. And I had a great time. October will be my 34th birthday! I really still feel in my mind like I did in high school. My body however, it starting to have a few aches & pains. Guess 40 isn't too far off for me either. Thanks to all of you who were able to come Friday, it meant so much to Bryan and his Mom.

2 comments:

Dustin Wilson said...

The party was really fun. Glad we were able to be apart.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for inviting us. We had a GREAT time. Joy, we are so glad that you are a part of our family. Love ya, Rhonda