Monday, August 20, 2007

Daniel

"The stone the builders rejected has become the capstone."

I am doing this AMAZING bible study by Beth Moore called Daniel. It is teaching me history & prophecy. If you ever have the opportunity to do this, seize it! And if you are really interested, let me know, I have the materials.
Anyway, I can't keep this verse out of my mind. I keep repeating it. I am so excited about all the interesting things I am learning.
PS - Loving that Kia Rondo more and more everyday!!

1 comment:

christieconnatser said...

Hey, Joy! I LOVE Beth Moore. She is an awesome teacher. I have done When Godly People Do Ungodly Things which talks about identifying our sin and avoiding the attacks of satan and Living Beyond Yourself which is a study on the fruit of the Spirit. Joyce Meyer is another great Bible teacher.