Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Girlie Girl




I'm a girlie girl. I love makeup, to talk on the phone, I don't like fishing or bugs. I don't really like any sports and I love to shop. When I found out I was pregnant with Nate, I wanted him to be a girl. When I found out I was pregnant with Henry, I really wanted him to be a girl. Obviously, I got 2 boys. Now, I see how "way beyond anything I could plan," God's plan is. I have 3 amazing boys/men in my life (this includes Bryan). I couldn't be happier. God knew just what He was doing when he gave me these people. Because, in the end, they are all I can take with me. And, I wouldn't want anything to be any different.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joy-
I understand completely! We have ways we expect things to turn out and then find out God had something completely different in mind. And His ways are always better!! Heather

christieconnatser said...

I couldn't agree more! I look at my life and think of all the plans that I had and how different my life really is from that path I first started! I'm so glad that God shows up and gives us what He knows is best! Love Ya, Christie