Sunday, April 29, 2007

Date Night

I had a date with my hubby last night. We went to 356, a yummy/romantic sushi bar in Clemson. You know what's so exciting, I have more fun with him and I love him more now then when we first were married. If things keep getting better year after year, I will surely burst with happiness by the time we're in our 70s. We've been married 8 years this year. I am so glad that I don't look back at high school or college and think "those were the good ole days..." because to me, these days are the best.

3 comments:

christieconnatser said...

Joy! You are such an inspiration....you are always so positive! I feel the same way about Dan....we have been married 10 years (last week) and the things that we have gone thru together have made us closer and I love him more all the time...isn't it great to have someone to share your whole life with!?!?!?!

Matt Smith said...

How romantic! I agree with you. The best days should always be those present and future. Ashley and I are going to miss you guys.

Anonymous said...

That's the way i feel about B-Rad ;o) and it's only be 18 months of dating!
Glad we got to chat a bit last night! - Sorry i was so zonked out from traveling and lack of sleep! Can't wait to update you from FRANCE!!!
I LOVE YOUR BLOGS and I LOVE YOU!!! - EGrace*