Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mother's Day


What a great Mother's Day it's been! I have spent the day with Bryan and the boys and we've had a great time. We haven't done anything that different than any other Sunday and I guess that's what I'm thankful for. That every Sunday is spent with my family just hanging out, going to church and eating. I am so glad that Bryan enjoys spending what little free time he has right now with us. Nate is crazy about Bryan right now. In fact, I think he's a little disappointed when he knows he's stuck with me all day. Bryan (and that is what Nate calls him, not Dad) is the coolest in Nate's opinion. And I do hope that they grow up to be just like their Dad one day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had so much fun at lunch that day too! Henry and Nate were so sweet! Your family proves to me that there are people that are meant to be together forever! Love ya!!!

christieconnatser said...

Hey, Joy! Don't fell bad...my boys always choose Dan over me, too....of course Daddies are the fun ones but at the end of the day when they want to snuggle they are all mine (Daddy included). I think that one day I am going to ditch all of the furniture in our bedroon and just have a bed the size of the whole room! I'm sure you know what it is like to have three boys all trying to snuggle with you at the same time!