Monday, May 14, 2007

Nate and Henry have this fascination with smoking. They pretend they are smoking cigarettes with straws and french fries. If we see someone smoking, they stare in complete awe, I see it in their eyes how they are glamorizing smoking. Tonight, laying down, I had a long talk with Nate about the dangers of smoking, what it means to be addicted, and about what your lungs look like after you've smoked for years. I could tell that I was finally getting through to him. He turned to me and said, "Mommy, I not like smoking cigarettes, I just like smoking cigars."

1 comment:

christieconnatser said...

I have talks with Joseph all the time about the dangers out there! It is very scary to think about what our kids will have to face but thankfully we serve a God that has plans for us and them! You are such a good example, I'm sure that your boys will stay on the right track!