Friday, March 29, 2013

Delta

I was so happy to be flying on delta! Our travel day went great considering the time change. Parking and security at the airport were a breeze! We made it to our gate with just enough time to spare to get an overpriced lunch that no one ate(except me and Bryan). Full flight but it was great. The look in the boys eyes when we took off was priceless! They even had other people looking at them smiling, remembering that first time you take off and how exciting it is. 3:40 flight was long and boring, but there were no tears or major fights. We waited about 30 minutes on our rental car. I had bid on a full size SUV on Priceline, but when we got to our assigned car, it was a very uncomfortable mini van. Now I love my mini van, but I was looking forward to something else. We told them that we thought we were getting a SUV, hertz was so nice. I would say they handed over the keys to an infinity SUV, but it didn't even have keys. It was a push button starter! Big time! Dinner at Logan's was when they all fell apart. It was 530, 6 pm phoenix time, but almost 9 to the boys. They were exhausted and I hope that the drive to sedona was the worst part of the trip. Everyone's snug in the Real Sedona Inn and Suites, Luke and I in one bed, Nate and Bryan together, and Henry on the pullout sleeper sofa. 745am Pink Jeep jeep tour of the Broken arrow in the morning.
See last picture of Luke asleep in the car....a rare sight in our family. You know he's exhausted if he sleeps on the road!











1 comment:

shanhop said...

Thanks for blogging your trip for us to see. It's almost like tagging along. We're eagerly awaiting your next post about..... The Duncan Family Adventure.