Tuesday, March 26, 2013

A mess

I just had unexpected company and this is what he walked in to. I was so embarrassed. I publically vow to get organized after spring break. Please be sure to notice the baseball cup on my dining room and table and the kitchen picture didn't capture the beauty of the pancake batter that had overflowed because I mixed it up in a bowl that was too small. Since I'm on a roll, I'll go ahead and admit that I threw on the clothes I wore yesterday to drop kids off at school this morning and kept thinking I would get a shower but I haven't yet. Nice, huh?





2 comments:

shanhop said...

Wait....aren't you packing for a 10 day trip for your family??? I could easily say you have a "Get out of jail free" card on this one JB.

shanhop said...

Don't post that previous comment. I'm sure you won't since I was telling the world you won't be home for 10 days. duh!