Tuesday, March 09, 2010

It's 5:50 am and I'm on my second cup of coffee. No, nothing out of the ordinary. Henry's up, of course. He can't help it, he just doesn't need that much sleep.
So my camera battery is dead and I can't find the charger. I remember cleaning up really fast one day before we had company over and for some reason, I kinda sorta remember throwing it away. Not sure what I was thinking...
Beautiful weekend here in the Upstate. Yesterday I wore shorts & flip flops! Training for half marathon is right on track. Sunday I ran 11 miles (2 hours) in Clemson and felt really good. My only complaints are my knees & feet. Bryan took Nate & Henry on a hike to Oconee Station Falls and DeeDee & John Daddy enjoyed time with Luke.
Saturday night Bryan and I had a date! We had dinner at the Blue Heron while the boys visited MeMaw & Papa. Nate & Henry ended up spending the night and sleeping in their new motor home. We picked Luke up on our way home.
Can't wait to post some pics, hopefully will get a new charger for camera soon! Happy Tuesday!

No comments: