Friday, March 12, 2010




I just attempted to run 14 miles this morning, emphasis on "attempted." Luckily I was running in Walhalla, and Powell Real Estate was just a phone call away. I made it for 2 hours, probably had 3 miles left then I got hungry. Really hungry. So Daddy picked me up on Fowler Road. Thanks Daddy, it's good to know that you are still always there to rescue me!


I'm a little frustrated with myself, but I will use this as a learning experience. I usually run later in the day, after lunch and my half marathon will be at 8am, so I'm glad to know that I need a big big breakfast on the day of the run.


Charging camera battery now, but in the meantime I thought I'd share a couple of pictures of the boys with their precious Grandfathers. Here is Henry with his Papa and Nate & Henry with their John Daddy.

No comments: