Sunday, February 10, 2008

The prize box

I have a prize box.
Bryan and I have always laid down with the boys to get them to sleep at night. Henry is now wanting to sleep in his own room & it's starting to require both of us to get them to bed and it's taking hours. Well, my prize box has some great stuff in it. Things like a small bug habitat, chocolate twizzlers and a book called "what is a wookie." If you go to bed by yourself, you get a prize the next morning. Nate is doing great. He's gotten a prize 7 out of 8 nights. Henry however said the very first night that he didn't want a prize out of the prize box, he wanted me to lay down with him. So, he has gotten no prizes. But one of them going to bed by themself is better than none. Oh, Nate also gets a flashlight that he can keep on all night if he wants to and a really bright night light. I'm surprised he can even go to sleep it's so bright in there!
Wednesday is my ultrasound - it's actually a test for Down's syndrome & some other stuff, but they may be able to tell the sex!!! Will let you know......

2 comments:

christieconnatser said...

Hey, Joy! I'm going to have to steal your prize box idea and see if it will work with Zach! He thinks he has to sleep with us.

Anonymous said...

I may have to use the idea, too! Andrey will go to sleep in his own bed, but will NOT stay there. 1/2 through the night, he insists on getting into our bed. It just might work if there's "Star Wars" stuff inside! :-) Heather