Monday, January 14, 2008

Sick kids...

Well, yesterday was day 10 of a long sick stretch at our house. Nate brought home a flu like virus a week ago Friday, then he ended up with pneumonia. Then Henry ran a 105 degree fever with the virus, then me and Bryan ended up sick. As I was changing the bed sheets where Nate threw up this morning at 1am, I thought to myself, how would I handle a third child right now? I'm so glad that God doesn't give you more than you can handle at a time. Maybe this baby will rarely be sick. My first doctor's visit is today. I think I am 8 weeks. So excited to see what we find.

Nate turned 5 years old yesterday! We celebrated with a Sponge Bob cake made by DeeDee. and lunch at Subway (Nate's choice) seemed to be enough for him. Here is a picture of Nate sporting his Batman undies from Memaw and Papa.


2 comments:

christieconnatser said...

Hey, Joy! Glad you all are feeling better! It's been going around with us, too! Zach and me are home again today. Fortunately I am able to work from home so I don't get too far behind! Hope you guys keep feeling good and all goes well with the DR. :o)

Anonymous said...

Hope you are all feeling better now. We've been lucky not to catch it so far. How did the doctor's appt go? Keep me updated.