Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I must admit that for the past several weeks I have done nothing but lay around, napping, eating & feeling miserable. This morning I got out there and walked for 40 minutes and I feel like I am coming out of a fog. It's hard to believe that I was running 10 miles at a time just a couple of months ago. Funny how much children change your life. Even before they are born. So, I am feeling a little more positive today.

I am dreading Monday. Henry is going to the dentist to have fillings done on his teeth. He can't have anything to eat or drink after midnight and then we have to drive all the way to Easley. Let me remind you that this is the boy that drinks a half gallon of chocolate milk before the sun comes up each morning. Then, I have to convince him to take some medicine to make him groggy. This will probably be the most difficult part. No wait, the most difficult part will be the 2 hours that I get to sit in the waiting room listening to him cry. Ahhh! Thank goodness my bible study was about how God gives you enough grace to make it through that particular days challenges. I will be collecting a lot of manna Monday morning, and I will survive.

2 comments:

Matt Smith said...

We really miss you guys! It's been awesome to watch your passion for Jesus grow. Stay focused. Tell everyone "hey" for Ash and I.

Anonymous said...

I'll pray for you today, and you pray for me Thursday - Andrey's got to have the same thing done!!
Oh, the joys of parenthood! :)
Heather