Monday, July 23, 2007

Kids say the cutest things!


I need to post the cute things Nate has said before I forget them.

Last night, as we were laying down in bed, out of the blue he says, "I have a milk cow. I milk it the old fashioned way. I sit down on a stool and put a bucket under the udders. Then, I just pull down on the udders and milk comes out." Bryan and I were both interested/fascinated in what made him think of this and that he knew how to milk a cow by hand. Bryan asked him what do baby horses do? Nate says, "They just lay around taking naps." "But what do they eat?", Bryan asks. Nate says, "Milk, of course, from cows."


While driving in Myrtle Beach I was enjoying a little rock and roll from the early 90s and Nate says, "Mom, that music is making me drive crazy." Which I took to mean that Pearl Jam drives Nate crazy.


Okay, so I think the things they say are priceless. Just wanted to share a few.

1 comment:

Dustin Wilson said...

The boy doesn't need Pearl Jam. He needs to be hearing U2 (Which is the greatest band EVER!!!)