Monday, July 23, 2007


I have so much to blog about but never enough time to get it in. Maybe I will do a few short posts the next few days. We just returned from a beach trip with Bryan's parents. Lots of fun! On the drive down, we stopped at a convenience store for a bathroom break and low & behold in the candy section was candy cigarettes! Bryan and I hadn't seen them in years. Of course, we had to get the boys a pack, which they had a blast with as you see here in the picture.
Henry has officially potty trained himself. I had nothing to do with it. In fact, I really wanted to wait until his 3rd birthday so it would be easy. But, everyday he insists on wearing underwear. He ask me, "Mom, do working men wear underwear?" and I'll of course tell him yes. I have, on occassion tried to convince him that sometimes working men wear pull ups. He doesn't believe me.
So, the beach as expected, was a blast. I do love Myrtle Beach. It doesn't matter that I've been there every summer at least once for the past 33 years, it is so much fun!

2 comments:

christieconnatser said...

Maybe I will be so lucky with Zach and potty training! He hates for his diaper to be changed but will not go potty! He knows when he needs to go and how, but his little rebellious personality just screams "NO"!

Dustin Wilson said...

I would have to say that without the Pavilion it just is not the same. That place was great. I don't even care if it was old. It was a place to hang out. It even made it into a Kenny Chesney Music Video. I would like everyone who reads this to take a moment of silence for the Pavilion. R.I.P.