Saturday, August 06, 2016

Start with today!

Oh geez I'm so behind I'm blogging I don't know where I'll start. I guess I'll just start with today! We slept in and then got a call from the Humane Society that they had 2 handicap kittens they needed a foster home for. Suzanne believes that they were Siamese twins. One is missing a back left leg the other is missing A back right leg. They are both girls. Naturally one was named lefty and one was named righty.
 Luke is especially excited about these kittens. He spent quite a bit of time in the basement zipped up in a tent with the two of them. It was precious.
He is so excited for his birthday this coming weekend.

We spent much of the afternoon tidying up for our very special houseguest Gianna. Gianna lived here about five years ago. We spent quite a bit of time with her. She would babysit the kids and hang out with us. She has graduated in three years from college and she is now headed to law school. We had a very special dinner with her at the roundtable! Luke lit candlesand gave everyone toothpicks. I'm sure it is not a dinner she will forget anytime soon.
Tonight they went on a pokey hunt. That means they are all playing the game Pokemon Go and they are riding around in the neighborhood trying to catch Pokémon's and hatch eggs? Whatever.

No comments: