Wednesday, August 24, 2016

School week 2

And after school snack with my awesome middle child! He is adjusting beautifully to middle school. He loves all his classes and all his teachers. Today we go after school to explore all the instruments and decide which one he will play.
This is what he wanted to wear to school this morning. I gently talked him out of it telling him it was going to be 90° again today. As long as this guy gets enough rest and enough food he loves school. We jumped in quickly working hard even in the second week.
This is what Nate does in his free time. Building a speaker out of cardboard paper wires and magnets! I'll let you know how it turns out. This guy is loving eighth grade. He is managing his time well. He runs cross country after school every day until 530. I've been very firm about bedtime. So he has to use his time wisely. I think this is pretty awesome.

No comments: