Thursday, July 09, 2015

Wednesday fun

We had a great time Wednesday lounging on the beach all day!
We always find lots of sharks teeth and this year was no exception.
Don't even ask what Luke is making here!
The whole time anyone was in the water I was standing and the surf like a nervous mom!
They did use good judgment and did not go out to far.
I think watching all four Jaws movies and it being shark week has helped a little.
We came in around 4 PM and got ready for a fabulous dinner at Angelo's steak
The stakes are delicious. They come out on the sizzling platter. For years this has been one of the boys favorite restaurants.
Then on to Krispy Kreme. I am so thankful that I got sick off a doughnut on a London layover years ago. Ever since then I cannot stand the sight of them. That leaves plenty for all the boys.
Then onto a late night swim. Bye late night I mean 8 PM.😉
We are looking forward to a great day!

No comments: