Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Tidying up

 My sister-in-law Denise recommended a book to me over our vacation called "The life changing magic of tidying up" if anyone on the face of this planet needed it, I did! Don't ask why I started in my closet. The author told me to.

 My closet was so full that I could barely put away T-shirts and hanging clothes. I won't go into the details behind the plan, just know that it was not my idea and I only followed instructions. I removed every article of clothing, every single item from my closet and put it in a big pile in the kitchen
 And then I ask if each item brought me joy and before I knew it I had 13 large trash bags ready for yard sale in the garage, and 2 trash bags of trash. 
 The Prince T-shirt did not make the cut. However the Miley Cyrus silver leggings did because they bring me joy.
 I cleaned with essential oil's like lavender and thieves. I hung pictures that I had painted myself.
 Be sure to notice the upward line in the colors. Dark to light
 Next stop, Nate, Henry and Luke's closet. If you're looking for some motivation check out this book!

1 comment:

Denise Powell said...

AHHHHH-Mazing!! Love it, love it, love it!!