Sunday, November 16, 2014

#mrandmrsbwright

 So sad that Bryan had to work all day Saturday. I was on my own but thankfully mama and daddy came to the rescue
 Daddy drove my new van and we all went to Greenville together. I dropped the boys off at a birthday party at Gravitopia, a trampoline park in Greenville. It was one of those evenings when I was thankful that I had been a helpful friend in the past. This friend was fine with me leaving the boys with her and then she took them on to pizza afterwards.
 The wedding ceremony was outside. It was cold, but so beautiful!
 Gassaway mansion is the largest home in upstate South Carolina and it was phenomenal! Inside this home is 1000 pieces of religious art. All proceeds from the rental of this home goes to further the gospel. 
 The music at this wedding was so perfect. Don't be fooled by this antique piece, it's powered by tiny iPod. The music throughout the wedding was amazing! 
 The beautiful bride Amanda
 300 cupcakes, be still my heart
 Rachel and Chris should be so proud. Their children, Jack and Emma were adorable bringing the rings to the bride and groom
 My favorite part of the reception was the candy room.  This was a room decorated like the gingerbread house in your imagination. candy everywhere with little bags that you could pack it in to take it home with you. I skittles and M&Ms and licorice the whole way home...heaven

No comments: