Monday, November 03, 2014

Adam and Elizabeth Ann's wedding

Adam and Elizabeth Ann's wedding was absolutely fabulous!  Because Ronnie and Martha were out of town camping and my parents were attending the wedding, we had to hire a babysitter.  Madison Leonard and her friend Haley came around 3 to take over.  They brought board games and crafts. 
The wedding was at the Westin Poinsett in Greenville.  Emily and her new husband Andrew played the piano. 

This is after the ceremony.  Isn't mama so pretty!

Seriously missing Mark, Denise, Cliff and Whitney! 

After the ceremony, you left the room so they could transform it into the reception hall.  To get your ticket for the reception, you had to have a polaroid taken in front of this backdrop.  The polaroid was for Elizabeth Ann and Adam to keep and in return you got a hand written note from Adam thanking you for being there with your table assignment on the back. 

I had to film this amazing saxophone player for Nate.  The band was amazing! 

Adam and Deborah

Granny wishing the bride and groom a lifetime of happiness 

Emily and Andrew were stunning behind the piano and on the dance floor

This is right after the sitters called to say that Luke threw up everywhere.  I was ready to immediately leave.  But Bryan wanted to stay at least for dinner.  I remained in a panic the rest of the night.  I was especially stressed when I learned that Haley had her mom come over to clean it up!  I could've just died!  Not only did she have to clean up my baby's vomit, but she had to sort through my laundry room which was a complete disaster!  Thankfully, Luke was not sick, just not used to all that Halloween candy. 

The lovely bride and groom!  Unfortunately, we left before they cut the cake but it was a beautiful night. 

No comments: