Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Dentist!!!!

I went to the dentist today.  I sat down in Christy's chair and said, "I can't believe I'm 3 months overdue a cleaning! I guess I haven't been here in 9 months!" she checked her files and said, "you haven't been here since 2008! I was shocked and embarassed!  How did I let 5 years slip by? I couldn't believe it! But I surely could believe it after I had my teeth scraped for 90 minutes.  It was a difficult time, despite me loving to chat with my sweet friend.  I grasped the suction thing so tight my hands were sore.  I won't go into all the details but I felt like I needed to be scraped off the ceiling by the time I was done.  And, I am so sorry to say that I bit her.  Really hard.  On the pinky.  She actually yelled "ow!" and jerked away. 
On a lighter note, I was thrilled to see this channel back on the radio! 
But I'll take Wham! in any genre they've got!

1 comment:

Denise Powell said...

You are hilarious! Can't wait to see you guys in 7 days :)