Friday, November 08, 2013

Basement beginnings and kitty love

I think we're really gonna get started on our basement!! Our goal is to make a really cool place for the boys and their friends to hang out as they get older. 
Maybe even a place for our parents to live one day!!
I took a big breath, and took my crib to consignment. I've been holding on to it all this time hoping to adopt a baby one day. Today realized I didn't need a crib! Why would I use a crib with a baby? I never used it with my boys, they just slept with us . So, if by some chance, I am blessed with another child one day ill just put them in our bed. Luke may not like it but there's a time for everything. 
On another note, tiger lily is doing her best to make friends with Carly and Sam.
Tiger lily is so sweet an. Sam and Carly are such snobs!!
They are tolerating her though. 

1 comment:

Powell Drivel said...

I sure wish James would love kitties. He doesn't even like Pickles :(

Y'all's basement will be an awesome place for the boys. Can't wait to see it when it's finished.

Marlowe never slept a single night in her crib either. Biggest waste of furniture