Saturday, August 04, 2012

The work pays off!

Thursday we painted Nate & Henry's bedroom, and boy did I have a lot of "help!" 
Nate really wanted to do this so of course I said "yes" after all it is his room.  The really super part is that he painted it rather thick and I let it dry before I got around to rolling this well.  Which means, you can still sort of read it even after we painted over it.  That's okay, it made a great memory. 
The finished bunkbeds.  These were the brown ones in Nate & Henry's room which now make Luke's room look new! He's so excited, but not excited enough to sleep in them all night.  He still woke up in my bed this morning....I don't mind, he's a super snuggler.
Finally, the RoomsToGo truck arrives with Nate & Henry's new bed. 
Aren't they awesome! Henry slept til after 7 this morning, so they must be extra cozy!

1 comment:

Denise Powell said...

Looks awesome! Can't wait to see them in person in a few days :)