Wednesday, August 01, 2012

A big fat mess!

We are under construction! Here is the finished bookcase (that when Bryan saw he said I could never pick up a paintbrush again)  I think it looks quite nice.  And the floor looks fine now too now that I scraped all the paint off. 
N H L and I worked our fannies off today clearing out their room for painting tomorrow. 
Almost 8 years in this house and it reallly showed, especially under the bed!
Henry taking the bed apart while Nate took all the outlet covers off. 
So this is my front door right now. 
And this is my living room.  Notice Bryan...
He had to have a large chunk cut out of his foot yesterday and it's been a little more painful than he imagined.  Poor Bryan, guess I will have to just pick up that paintbrush after all!

2 comments:

shanhop said...

I love this post. Poor, poor Bryan. After all you are doing him a great favor by painting. Painting....ughhhh!

Denise Powell said...

I am inspired! I was actually laying in bed thinking how dirty it is under there. Gonna rearrange furniture and clean up! But. not. paint. Not that motivated :) Can't wait to see the after pics!