Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Quick Post

I'm running to the computer to post before I forget all the funny stuff Luke said at bed tonight. First of all I laid with him in his bed and as he talks himself to sleep, I thought, no ordinary 2 year old says this stuff, he's gotta have some big brothers. First he says, "mom, what's Luke start with?" which he knows. Then, "mom, what bryan start with? what mommy start with? what Joy start with? what nate and henry start with? what Colin (the boy we had dinner with) start with? what colin's parents start with?" enough Luke!
Then he sings "jingle bells batman smells, robin laid an egg, batmobile lost a wheel, joker got away!"
Then I hear "knock knock? banana. banana who? knock knock? orange."

Somehow we end up in my bedroom. Bryan says, " boy, you need to sleep in your bed." Luke replies, "there's no tv in my room."

Bryan is eating yogurt with oreos. Luke says, "dad, you gotta stop eating dat yogurt. Dat is yunk (junk). It's yunk."

This post is mostly for my own benefit so I won't forget all these cute things my boys say.

1 comment:

Powell Drivel said...

Luke has always been hilarious! I still love looking at my pictures on my phone of him eating a lemon. I have a great one of us at Puerto Nuevo. He was about Marlowe's age and would make the funniest face. Thanks for sharing!