Sunday, July 25, 2010

Monster Spray


Don't let this bottle fool you. To Nate & Henry this is "monster spray." Henry still gets scared at night and after many rational discussions, I decided to try something else. I went to the laundry room and grabbed the first thing I could get my hands on, Swiffer Dust & Shine. I returned to the bedroom and told the boys that this wasn't cleaner, it was really monster spray. Made from a secret recipe only Mom's know. They had to know the ingredients. I told them that it had vinegar, baking soda (deactivated, whatever that means), raisins, coca-cola, clorox and some other secret ingredients that only Moms know. I told them that when they were Dad's I would tell their wife the secret. Are you surprised that this worked? So every so often when Henry is scared I whip out the monster spray and spray under the bed, in the closet, down the hall and everywhere else monsters hide during the night.

No comments: