Saturday, September 12, 2009

Happy Grandparents Day!


The best place to go when you're sad is Grandpa's lap.

The reason grandchildren and grandparents get along so well is that they have a common enemy.




"If I'd known how wonderful it would be to have grandchildren, I'd have had them first!"



An hour with your grandchildren can make you feel young again, anything longer than that and you start to age quickly!
When grandparents enter the door, discipline flies out the window!










They say genes skip generations. Maybe that's why grandparents find their grandchildren so likeable.

"Grandparents hold our tiny hands for just a little while, but our hearts forever."








2 comments:

shanhop said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the post on grandparent's day. Very sweet!

christieconnatser said...

What a great post!! Yes, discipline does fly out the window...lol!! Sometimes I say to my mom, "now if I had done that when I was that age..." and she just laughs.....my boys have such a great realtionship with my mom and granny! They have a lot of fun with them.