Thursday, September 10, 2009

Aunt Joy! (again)


James & Stacie left for England yesterday. They'll be gone for a year while James studies at the University of Bath. They also just found out that they are expecting their first baby! Yippee! I'm going to be an Aunt (again!). So, while they're gone I will try to keep them updated on our family by blogging. They will probably feel more connected & know what's going on (thanks to the internet) than when they were living right here in Walhalla.
Tonight was Nate & Henry's first soccer game. Here is Luke cheering them on. We had to rush home to watch the Tigers play. Luke has had terrible nights this week. For some reason, he wakes up at 3am ready to get up for the day. He stands up in our bed & climbs all over Bryan. I try to cuddle him and get him to be quiet & go back to sleep, but he is wide awake. I finally put him in his crib at 4am this morning only to watch Bryan get up to bring him back to our bed when he started crying. I had him back to sleep by 5:30, but Henry was up by then. I will remember what I tell everyone else - everything, the good & the bad will pass in time. Hope this phase passes sooner than later. It's almost 9pm here, guess it's around 2am in London. Goodnight James & Stacie. Hope you are already fast asleep!

No comments: