Thursday, October 23, 2008

Kia for sale!

I have done something many of us say we will never do. I bought a used minivan. I love it! I still have all 3 boys in car seats/booster seats and we were busting out of the Kia. I couldn't even fit the stroller. Now, I have so much room. I even have a DVD player. We may just spend the afternoon hanging out in the car. Take some cookies & milk, put on a movie. I don't like minivans anymore than the next person, but once you try one, it's hard to not drive one. Yippee! Be on the lookout for the blue Honda Odyssey.

2 comments:

christieconnatser said...

Hey, Joy! I haven't gotten to the minivan stage but my sister will not drive anything else...she has had one since she had her first baby and loves them! Joseph and Zach always try to talk me into getting one when the see the commercials on TV or someone watching a DVD going down the road!

Dustin said...

I thought that was you this morning. I wasn't sure though. Very nice color. I like Honda minivans. You are such a soccer mom now!