Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Luke - 2+ weeks



Luke is 2 weeks now and is doing great. Henry started preschool today and had a good day.


Nate & Henry are crazy about their brother. In fact, Henry has been getting up with me for all the middle of the night feedings! He still sleeps in the bed with us and he wakes up when I get up with Luke. I knew it would be a problem before Luke was born but I didn't have the energy to deal with it. We are now working on bribing him into sleeping with Nate. Thank goodness I have one child who is finally sleeping through the night in his own bed.

I must say, though, that I don't regret a single night that I have shared my bed with the boys. They are growing up too fast. Before long, they won't even want to get in my bed at all. I try to remember that everything, the good and the bad, will pass.


2 comments:

Mandy said...

Oh my goodness..he is so sweet and so cute. I can't wait to meet him!!!

christieconnatser said...

Joy, DO NOT feel bad about your boys sleeping with you....Zach sleeps with us and Joseph (even though he is almost 11) would sleep in my room if I would let him! Well, he does sometimes when Dan isn't home :o)...they do grow up TOO fast, enjoy every minute.