Thursday, August 21, 2008

What a Week!

Wow! It's finally Thursday and I feel so much better than I did this time last week. Me & Pregnancy just don't jive. Luke is amazing. He can sleep through the loudest, craziest noise the boys can make. He has had some jaundice and we've had to go check blood twice this week, but other than that he is doing fine. So, the other big news is Nate starting kindergarten. He loves it. I hate it. I miss him so much. 7:45 - 2:45 is a long day. When I catch a glimpse of "Deadliest Catch" on TV, it breaks my heart (Nate loves that show). Henry is lost without Nate. His best friend is gone. I know this is the way it is going to be now, and he will probably grow up very fast. I am thankful that he likes school. We are starting bedtime at 7, that sounds crazy, but he wakes up happy and feels good during the day. Until he gets used to going all day, we will go to bed early. Which suits me fine, I can go to sleep at 8 every night.
I only lost 18 pounds in the hospital. I came home and got on the scales and was devestated. 30 lbs. to go to get back to prepreg weight. I suppose he was worth it (haha).

No comments: