Friday, August 22, 2008

It's Friday!



It's Friday and I am so glad the weekend is here. I have missed my family. Nate being at school has really thrown me for a loop. It was so nice to have an evening where the boys played together in the yard while Bryan and I watched. Luke joined us outside and was very interested in everything they did.




I am so completely overwhelmed with how God has blessed me with family. A great husband and wonderful sons. We laid down together tonight at bedtime, Bryan and Nate in Nate's bed, Me and Henry in the bottom bunk (in Nate's room) and Luke in the bouncy seat in Nate's room. All five of us in one bedroom of our house and I felt so content. I think God created children so we could catch a glimpse of how he feels for us. How he delights in our happiness, just like we delight in seeing our children smile. And, how His heart breaks when our heart breaks.


Here is Luke after his bath today. He is such an interesting baby. I can already see that he is going to be very different than his brothers. Much more laid back, but possibly the boss of the house.

1 comment:

auntdi said...

JOY, Luke is so handsome. HE looks older than a few days old..I am so glad Nate likes school. He is such a little man.. And Henery look out girls ..You have a beautiful family.I look at my Bells and I see a wonderful mama and my heart fills with love and ..JOY!!!What else!!!Aunt Di...